Prospective Student Information and Orientation for the 2018-2019 Freshman Class at Bartow IB!
- Click on the “Subscribe” link in the upper right corner of this page. Student and Parents complete the information and automatically receive weekly email updates from Bartow IB.
- Complete Course Selection prior to attending the Orientation Meeting on April 26, 2018. https://goo.gl/forms/z4HAbjHprKAkq5R82
- Join the Bartow IB Remind –Class of 2022 App.–Text @2022ib to 81010.
- The Bartow IB Mandatory Orientation for prospective students and parents has been scheduled for Thursday, April 26, 2018, at 6:30 pm in the Bartow High School Cafeteria.
- All students who accept must bring two copies of proof of residence with them to the orientation.
- Summer homework and materials will be distributed.
- Come check out our Electives! You may edit your Course Selection after the meeting.
Final acceptance into this program is contingent upon proof of residency within the zone of the district, and successful completion of eighth grade courses this year, including Algebra 1 or Algebra 1 Honors if not completed last year.
Welcome to IB BHS
Bartow High School is a cohesive and diverse learning community, promoting a global perspective which is comprised of 3 schools. These schools, Bartow High School, International Baccalaureate and Summerlin Academy, are dedicated to providing distinct pathways of rigorous academic and social excellence encouraging students to achieve their greatest potential. Our graduates are contributing, influential citizens with a passion for lifelong learning.
Check this site weekly for scholarship updates. We will include all grade level information. It is never too early to apply!
To gain admission to the IB Programme, a student must submit an application, complete course prerequisites and meet achievement levels on the SAT 10 as a part of the determination of ranking numbers.